Shutters and blinds are a great way to block out light and unnecessary heat during the warmer summer months. Bargain window treatments can block out some sun, but finding something more substantial like bedroom roller blinds or even motorized blinds can be even more effective. The best kind of blinds are those that are made of a substantial enough material to block heat, but not so thick that they are hard to use and ugly.
Blinds and shades installation are something that you can do on your own, but with the help of a professional company you can get your blinds up in no time. When it comes to motorized shades, you can put them up and down more easily making it easier to use them and increasing the probability that you will in fact, use them to block out heat. Shades can help keep the temperature in a room down so that you use less electricity to cool the room, they can be very stylish, and they can make your space more livable, even during the very warm months. Shades and blinds are a great addition to any home and can definitely change the look and the feel of a room.
What Are Motorized Window Treatments?
Motorized window treatments are essentially another term for automated window blinds that are increasingly becoming a leading product in the industry because of its convenience. Motorized shades allow for the window to automatically cover themselves with little human assistance necessary—motorized window blinds allow for window coverings to raise and lower through a motorized system that requires the push of a button to raise or lower an entire row of shades. The technological advancements that are supported through our televisions and other portable devices are available to us as the tap or push of a button, so why shouldn’t our blinds be? The invention of smart homes was the first major market for a product with this amount of innovation—previously this elite type of technology was strictly available to those who were extremely wealthy, but now more than ever technology is presenting itself to working-class individuals never imagined. If you are asking yourself—why choose motorized blinds, the answer is within the advancements around you. Do you want to be left in the past?
The Benefits of Motorized Window Blinds
The age-old blinds for windows are long gone. Today’s world requires us to also be on the go, from the way we conduct business to how we leave, everything is within our reach for our convenience. Don’t you believe its time our home started prioritizing our time, too? Many people are beginning to switch their homes to motorized window shades for both their comfort and time, during the winter time, draperies can reduce heat loss by 10%—adding a motorized attachment for your windows can increase its R-value for a standard 3.5 to a 7. Are you still question yourself, “Why to choose motorized blinds?” The Attachments and Energy Rating Council (AERC) determined window attachments can significantly improve the performance of a window and save an upwards of 13% of a household’s annual energy consumption, typically $280-470%, annually. The benefits of automated windows even extend over to both pets and children, the motorized window shades red bank allows the window to remain locked for as long as needed—safety is an essential factor of a home, and this window treatment knows what’s best.
Why Choose Motorized Blinds
1. Security: These shades can be programmed to lower and raise during specific times in the day. There’s no need to worry as much about something as menial as shades when your children are at home; motorized shades give you a piece of mind to know what goes on in your home while you’re away.
2. Energy Savings: Being able to connect motorized blinds to a smart home helps significantly minimize the amount of energy an HVAC system uses by allowing the blinds to retract independently and reading levels from temperature and sunlight sensors. Through installing motorized shades, your home is able to remain cool throughout the warmest or coldest parts of the day.
3. Innovative Home Integration: In most smart homes, smart thermostats are considered a base accessory. It determines how blinds open or closes using a motorized system built-in with data necessary for temperature predictions. Along with motorized shades, smart thermostats are incredibly beneficial to saving energy in a home. Using its built-in data, the thermostat can sense if a room is becoming too hat or cold and control the shades accordingly instead of turning on the AC or heat.
4. Unique: Known as one of the greatest inventions in home technology, you definitely won’t see these in every home. There are multiple designs as well, made with high quality materials to be built to last. Motorized shades come with Phifer Sheerweave 5000, 2390, or 4000 fabric, blackout cellular shades, and 41 styles and colors offered in Premium Motorized Light Filtering Double Cellular Shades.
5. Convenience: Motorized shades provide you with the extra comfort needed to control several rooms with windows throughout your home. With just the push of the button, your home is at your command.
6. Practical: Motorized shades are also fantastic for business owners—particularly those with ample office space or warehouses. The shades come with remotes that allow for total control over one or multiple shades, allowing you to open up faster.