Environmentally friendly home improvement projects continue to increase in popularity. from non toxic paint for nurseries to create the safest environments for the youngest infants to the environmentally friendly paint for decks, it is important to many consumers to make sure that they are surrounded by places that are both good for your health and the planet.
The latest development in wood conditioners that can help paints get easier coverage are just one example of products that allow you to achieve many of the home improvement projects that you are going to attempt this spring or summer.
Matte Black Wall Paint Is Growing Increasingly Popular for Many Home and Business Projects
Whether you are searching for odorless paint for a nursery or you want to create a chalkboard like look in your entryway, there are plenty of paint products that can help you achieve your goals. In fact, with the latest wood conditioners and other primer products there are ways to paint a variety of surfaces that may have been too challenging in the past.
From walls to c flooring to a number of other surfaces, it is important that you work with a supplier who can help you match the kind of paint or stain to the project that you are tackling. Consider these facts and figures about the latest and most common paint and home improvement products, as well as the impact that they have on the economy of the nation:
- 83% of travelers say they would choose an allergy-friendly room if they had the option, according to a study by the Survey Research Institute at Cornell University. For this reason it is often in a property’s best interest to transfer to painted surfaces that are easy to clean.
- More than 33% of respondents indicated that they would choose a neutral color palette if redecorating their home, according to an a 2017 interior design trends survey. This neutral palette is easiest to achieve by using this color for wall paint.
- Homes with blue bathrooms sold for $5,400 more than expected, according to Zillow’s 2017 Paint Colors Analysis report.
- Volatile organic compounds (VOC) levels over 500 parts per billion could cause problems for people with chemical sensitivities, according to a report by CBC Marketplace.
- Many of the VOCs will have dissipated already if your flooring is more than one year old. But if you are installing new flooring or painting your floor, experts recommend that you select an organic option and use VOC-free painting materials.
- Studies have shown that levels of several organics average two to five times higher indoors than outdoors, and when inhaled they can contribute to a number of health problems.
Home remodeling projects require a number of options from wood conditioners to paints. Finding the right product can help you achieve the most successful results.