Whether you are looking for help with bathroom remodeling design, instillation of a handicapped bathroom, or you need ideas for bathroom remodeling, here are a few facts that you will more than likely find helpful to your current situation.
1. Bathrooms have specific challenges for those who use wheelchairs or walkers, or who have mobility problems.
2. Part of remodeling a bathroom to make it handicap friendly means expanding the doorway to about 36 inches wide to accommodate a turn from a hallway into the bathroom when using a wheel chair. One of the best ways to ensure that you are meeting all of the specific qualifications is to hire someone to help you with the bathroom remodel designs even though it might raise the bathroom remodeling costs.
3. The faucet in an accessible bathroom must have lever handles that can be turned without grasping or it must have a touch operated faucet installed.
4. To meet accessibility codes that are specified by the United States government, the toilet in a home or public building must be a minimum of 17 inches tall.
5. For the most effective return on investment, the best home renovation is to upgrade an old bathroom almost regardless of the bathroom remodeling costs. A new bathroom will dramatically increase the value of your home. Continue reading here.